Friday, February 20, 2026
News Upfront
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Economy
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
News Upfront
Home News

Suivie-Cameroon-Survival-Initiative: Kamto planning distribution despite MINAT’s threats

Louvier Kindo Tombe by Louvier Kindo Tombe
April 9, 2020
in News
0
Suivie-Cameroon-Survival-Initiative: Kamto planning distribution despite MINAT’s threats
0
SHARES
105
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Mr Biya will be responsible for any slippage in the distribution of humanitarian assistance to Cameroonians within the framework of the fight against COVID-19, says Kamto.

According to the National President of the Cameroon Renaissance Movement, CRM, Maurice Kamto, nothing will stop the Suivie-Cameroon-Survival-Initiative from achieving it’s set objectives.

Not even the Minister of Territorial Administration, Paul Atanga Nji who in a press release castigated the move from the CRM leader.

The objective of the initiative is to raise funds and come to the aide of Cameroonians during this trying moment when the effects of Coronavirus is felt by every Cameroonian in one way or the other.

Responding to the statement from Minister Paul Atanga Nji who indicated that the initiative is illegal, Maurice Kamto in a press statement said “Suivie-Cameroon-Survival-Initiative is a self Organization of the Cameroonian people in danger of death to ensure their survival…”

The CRM scribe went further to state that it is legitimate by nature, and needs no formal authorisation from who so ever to operate.

“No law prevents people to work for their survival” Kamto added.

Minister Paul Atanga Nji had earlier told the Public that all fund raising activities in Cameroon are governed by the law.

The CRM leader was surprised with the decision from MINAT to try to stop the initiative Indicating that it is not the first that they have Launched in the country, why now? He asked.

He reminded public opinion in his release that they have successfully organized free blood donations for Cameroonian soldiers in the war front against Boko Haram, including fund raisers for charities and humanitarian associations like the Ayah International Foundation without any obstacle from the government or who so ever.

The transparent nature of the initiative according to Kamto is evident given that government Ministers and Security Officials are involved in it.

The Ministry of Territorial Administration, Finance, Public Health, the Minister Delegate at the Presidency of the Republic in charge of the National Gendarmerie and the Delegate General for National Security are all part of the management of the fund.

With the clarifications made, Prof. Maurice Kamto encouraged Cameroonians to continue with their relentless support towards the fund because everything is being put in place for the distribution of COVID-19 prevention materials and assistance to the population in the very near future.

Talking about the distribution, the opposition leader indicated that should anything fishy happens, orchestrated by the government, the President of the Republic would be held responsible.

President Paul Biya he says, could reappear anytime soon to play the “Messiah”, but his absence in such a crucial moment has already been acknowledged.

The Survie-Cameroon-Survival-Initiative’s website is under attack but to Kamto, it would in no way hinder the success of the process.

Tags: CoronavirusSlippageSuivie-Cameroon-Survival-Initiative
Previous Post

Drame à Yokadouma

Next Post

Failed-Kidnap Attempt on a Journalist Provokes Wrath of Journalist Association

Related Posts

SGS reclaims container scanning role as TransAtlantic exits Douala Port
News

SGS reclaims container scanning role as TransAtlantic exits Douala Port

February 12, 2026
Cameroon’s young innovators shine again at Africa PachiPanda Challenge
News

Cameroon’s young innovators shine again at Africa PachiPanda Challenge

February 11, 2026
Cameroon’s Youth Day and the Politics of Age
News

Cameroon’s Youth Day and the Politics of Age

February 11, 2026
CEPI Empowers Women Entrepreneurs with Practical Skills for Free Trade and Business Growth
News

CEPI Empowers Women Entrepreneurs with Practical Skills for Free Trade and Business Growth

February 8, 2026
LOYOC Reviews 4th Edition of “Na We We” and Confirms Tiko as 2026 Host City
News

LOYOC Reviews 4th Edition of “Na We We” and Confirms Tiko as 2026 Host City

February 8, 2026
Njinteh Water Extension Project Gets Significant Boost from Hon. Agho Oliver
News

Njinteh Water Extension Project Gets Significant Boost from Hon. Agho Oliver

February 5, 2026
Next Post
Failed-Kidnap Attempt on a Journalist Provokes Wrath of Journalist Association

Failed-Kidnap Attempt on a Journalist Provokes Wrath of Journalist Association

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • AMA
  • Business
  • ECONOMY
  • ENVIRONMENT
  • HEALTH
  • News
  • OPINION
  • Sports
  • Travel

BROWSE BY TOPICS

actualité Africa Alamine Ousmane Mey Anglophone Cameroon anglophone crisis Atanga Nji AWIM back to school Blondel Silenou CAMASEJ Cameroon Cameroon news Cameroun Camtel climate change Corona Virus Covid-19 DefyHateNow digital transformation Dion Ngute Elecam elections Fecafoot Gabon GDA Hon Agho Oliver Huawei ICT University IDPs Judith Yah Sunday Judith Yah Sunday Epse Achidi Minepat News Nigeria Pa Tom Paul Biya Paul Tasong PM Dion Ngute President Paul Biya prof Victor Mbarika UN UNDP UNICEF WPFD YIBS

Follow us on Social Media

POPULAR NEWS

  • Bafoussam: Health facility shuts down after personnel tests positive for Covid-19

    Bafoussam: Health facility shuts down after personnel tests positive for Covid-19

    32 shares
    Share 8 Tweet 0
  • Molyko-Buea: Corpse of 21-year-old girl found in Decomposing State

    26 shares
    Share 26 Tweet 0
  • Fon Commits to Dissolve Seperatist Fighters From Territory

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Yaounde: Bafanji community raises over 29 MFCFA for Fon’s palace reconstruction project

    8 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • COVID-19, Poisoning or Road Accident: What killed Prophet Frankline Ndifor?

    16 shares
    Share 16 Tweet 0

Recent News

  • SGS reclaims container scanning role as TransAtlantic exits Douala Port
  • Cameroon’s young innovators shine again at Africa PachiPanda Challenge
  • Cameroon’s Youth Day and the Politics of Age

Category

  • AMA
  • Business
  • ECONOMY
  • ENVIRONMENT
  • HEALTH
  • News
  • OPINION
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Cart
  • Checkout
  • Contact
  • Environment
  • Farmpower encourages aspiring farmers on modern farming techniques for commercial benefits
  • Log In
  • Member Directory
  • My Account
  • My account
  • My Profile
  • News Upfront – We Break Beyond the Breaking News
  • PAP party gives self a pass mark for the past one year
  • Reset Password
  • Shop
  • Sign Up

© 2020 News Upfront - Website Designed by SoftestWeb Inc.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Economy
  • Opinion

© 2020 News Upfront - Website Designed by SoftestWeb Inc.